Facebook LinkedIn Mail Twitter WhatsApp

Entering the old village of Busot means going back in time. In the narrow streets, it is as if the clock stopped 50 years ago.

The facades of the homes in these narrow streets are striking. The town hall is in Busot village square. The beautiful structure makes the building a monument.

There are few shops. There is a bakery and a small grocery shop where you can buy your daily needs. For larger purchases, you'll drive just 10 minutes to the shops in San Juan and Muchamiel. Small coffee bars and restaurants are in the village, just as in all Spanish villages, for the 3200 inhabitants of Busot.

The old village is unchanged through the centuries. The growth of Busot has been in several districts around Busot village - "Llanos de los Pastores", "Pisnella", "Bonalba Alta" and "Los Patos" are a few.

A popular attraction are the Busot caves, "Las Cuevas de Canelobre". The caves are located in the mountain called "Cabezo D'Or", just behind Busot village.

Busot lies 326 metres above the Mediterranean, so the drive to the beach is a easy. People who are fit, or want exercise, can enjoy hiking and mountain biking. An amble around the old town of Busot is always enjoyable.

Property prices and construction in Busot:

Busot has no high-rises. There are 2 small apartment buildings. The supply of housing in Busot is 80% detached houses on plots of 800 m2 minimum The remaining 20% are authentic village homes and some apartments. The prices for a detached house in Busot varies widely. Depending on age, maintenance and location, this can be between 150,000 and 350,000 euros.